Monday 2 December 2013

Hungry for Answers



Ok - now this is a message to all HEALTH bloggers or FOOD LOVERS out there! 

Here's my dilema. Well it's hardly a dilema - but I still want some answers. 

Now lately I've been working a LOT! And often this will mean early mornings, with aprox 5-6 hours no eating time. And that's fine, and I can't change that - but I know it is healthier to eat more frequently, with smaller portions through out the day. Plus, I am one of those people who gets hungry every hour!  Now often I don't have time to eat breakfast, if I do, it's hardly a meal. 
Here comes the question! 

What are some things that I could eat during the morning, that could keep me full till lunch, without making me feel sick about the protein intake! And remember often this meal is on the go... So I know the obvious truth is just to wake up earlier, but I struggle with this loss of sleep! And also, does anyone out there know about a smoothie or drink that stay's good (doesn't go off) through out the day? I don't have access to a fridge, and I find that stuff like "Up and Go" has too much sugars and protein in them. 

Any blog recomendations will be highly appreciated and furthermore, ciao for now!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment