Sunday 3 November 2013

Questions at Night


Hey there.
So it is very late at the moment - I should be sleep but honestly I can't deal with the amount of stress my body has decided to deal with in this moment. So I thought I might enlighten whoever feels like reading, by answering some questions which I have found online. 
So here we go. 
1. Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now?
I am actually quite restless and can't wait to start studying, I guess that sounds selfish because I just graduated High School after years of 'wanting out' - but honestly, there is nothing more than I want than to accomplish things in life, because what I want to do 'career-wise' to me, is not really a job. 
For those wondering, I want to work in the film and entertainment industry, whether it is being a performer or sitting behind a screen doing editing or something, I love it. Who knows, it might change - but for now my mind's made up. 
2. Do you drink enough water?
Recently I've got back into it, however I don't think you can ever drink enough, right? 
3. When was the last time you ate at Burger King? 
Don't have Burger King here (Australia Perth) but I suppose Hungry Jacks is the same - so well then, that would be a month ago exactly. 
4. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
Mountains. Then again haven't had enough experience in the Mountains to know for sure. But beach is not my favourite. 
5. How do you usually feel when you wake up on a morning?
Cheerful.
6. Would you rather take someone on a date, or be taken on a date?
Either way I will be awkward but probably be taken. 
7. When was the last time you wore high heeled shoes?
At my Graduation. 2 Weeks ago. 
8. Vodka or wine?
Neither. 
9. How often do you cry?
Once a week? Haha! I cry happy tears a lot though. 
10. Ever had a crush on a teacher? 
Yeah. Who hasn't? 
11. Can you wire a plug?
I actually can. But probably not anymore. Forgetfull >.< 
12. Do you wear socks to bed?
No way.
13. What is currently bugging you?
Adulthood. 
14. Where were you when you got your first period?
First day of Highschool. Worst day.. great start to High School hey!  (Sorry gents.) 
15. Can you change a car tire?
Nup. I'm sure dad will show me soon. 
16. Have you met more than ten celebrities?
Nah. 
17. Do you sleep naked? 
No.
18. What was the best music gig you’ve ever attended?
Paramore, 2010 - 10th October. Best night. 
19. Have you ever had sexual feelings for anyone you follow?
Follow? Where now? 
20. Do you think Benedict Cumberbatch is hot?
Sure, in like a nerdy way. 
21. Favourite Disney princess?
Tie between Belle, Pocahantas, and Ariel. 
22. Favourite city?
Munich. 
23. Can you drive?
Yes. 
24. Cigarettes or alcohol? 
Neither
25. Excercise or healthy eating?
Man, gotta find a balance. 
26. Favourite and least favourite accents?
Favourite, Indian, Brittish or (cliche) French. Least - nah man. They all got some good traits. 
27. What are you looking forward to?
Next year.
28. Did you play Red Rover when you were a child?
No. Someone tell me what it is? 
29. Are you more attracted to men or women?
Men. Only. 
30. Do you like 1980s fashion?
Sure! 70s is boss though. 

Well, I hope you found that amusing. It sure helped me! 
Night pen pals. 





post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment